Ever seen a person doing tricks with his tongue, showing off his muscle flexibility? Well, that’s Trixie’s tongue trick, and this weird form of act is also a type of entertainment. Many do it to simply entertain others, but some people also exhibit their tongue movement to make an impression, boost oral health, or explore their new skillset.
What are Trixie’s tongue tricks?
Trixie Tongue Tricks involve the tongue muscle and its ability to move. It is a kind of exercise of the tongue that will eventually help the person have full control of his tongue, more than the average human population. The movements of tongue rolling, making patterns, or folding – all come under this skill set. And as mentioned earlier, people indeed move their tongues for health purposes.
Breaking down the basics of Trixie’s tongue tricks
The skill set can be divided into two parts – sound and movement.
Sound: Sound tricks are where people exhibit uncommon sounds, using only the tongue. There are a lot of sounds that can be emitted from the tongue, which are difficult to train for – yet not impossible.
Manual: An object has to be moved in manual tongue tricks. The manual, supposedly, is the easier one where the usage of one hand is also permitted. One hand is kept on the side of the object and both tongue and lips are used to pull or push it.
Must try Trixie’s tongue tricks examples
The range of Trixie’s tongue tricks available is not limited but stretches out beyond the expected limit. Out of all, here are the entry-level tricks to try:
- The Tongue Roll: This particular one has to be the most common, where tongue sides are curled upwards. It might be genetic or learned otherwise.
- The Tongue Twist: Only the most versatile tongues will be able to do this trick. Here, the tip of the tongue is twisted backward.
- The Tongue Wave: When a tongue initiates a wave-like motion, it is called the tongue wave.
- The Cloverleaf: Like its name, this trick involved the tongue forming the shape of a four-leaf clover.
- The Tongue Flip: Here, a tongue flips 180 degrees, which sounds impossible but can certainly be achieved.
- The Tongue Pop: This is a kind of sound Trixie trick, where a pop sound is made using the tongue.
Want to impress your pals, or kill boredom? Well, Trixie’s tongue tricks work both ways and can be amusing to try. This particular concept, whatsoever, can be both serious and non-serious. Serious ones include acts of magic or comedy skits, while non-serious ones like doing the trick amidst the friend circle. And before this particular concept gets overrated, it’s high time to learn and master the skill.